Sunlight Motorhomes: Discover the A-class range
We’re proud to become a Sunlight motorhome dealer for the first time in 2023 here at Continental Leisure Vehicles. Sunlight motorhomes were first launched almost two decades ago by the Erwin Hymer Group and Dethleffs – two of Europe’s finest manufacturers. Since then, Sunlight motorhomes have become renowned for its supreme beginner ranges, with something for everyone – whether for a couple’s getaway or family adventure. For 2023, we’re stocking Sunlight’s flagship range: the luxury A-class. Let’s take a look at what makes this range so special.
A) Engineering and exteriors
Built on a Fiat Ducato chassis, the Sunlight A-class motorhome range guarantees great reliability on the road. The exterior features are equally impressive:
- GRP roof, making the motorhome durable and weather proof.
- Fly screen door – perfect for keeping pests at bay during summer getaways.
- Rear locker for storing all that outdoor gear.
- Electric entrance step for easy access to the living space.
B) Convenience at your fingertips
The Sunlight A-class motorhome range showcases innovative and convenient living solutions throughout.
- 180 degree swivel cab seats for an integrated and sociable feel.
- Three-burner hob kitchen for cooking delicious meals.
- Family lounge / dinette space for relaxing after a busy day exploring.
- Practical storage compartments throughout the living space, including ‘servo’ soft close drawers – adding a touch of luxury.
C) Three exceptional models
Offering four to five berths, the Sunlight A-class range is a great choice for all the family, with three exceptional layouts:
1. The Sunlight A-Class I 68 Motorhome
Offering four to five (optional) berths, the Sunlight A-class I 68 is a motorhome not to be missed. This model provides great sleeping accommodation versatility, with twin single beds to the rear and a front drop-down double – a great combination for families. There’s a central kitchen, separate shower / toilet set up, as well as family seating / dinette leading off the front cab space.
2. The Sunlight A-Class I 67 S Motorhome
As the shortest motorhome in the Sunlight A-class range, the I 67 S is a superb choice for those looking to get the integrated feel of an A-class, at a more manageable size. With rear twin beds and front drop-down double, the Sunlight I 67 S offers four sleeping berths with central living utilities including separate toilet and shower, kitchen and family seating area.
3. The Sunlight A-Class I 69 L Motorhome
This model offers amazing value for money, with four (option for five) sleeping berths, showcasing the pinnacle of luxury touring: the island bed. The longest in the range at an impressive 7.41 metres in length, the Sunlight I 69 L is a spacious motorhome, with additional drop-down double bed, central washroom with separate shower and a large external garage for all your storage needs.
D) Sunlight here at Continental
Here at Continental, we stock a number of A-class Sunlight motorhomes for sale. We also stock Sunlight’s coachbuilt motorhome range, with equally generous layouts and all the features of home-style living. Discover more about Sunlight motorhomes or call us for more information. We recommend booking a visit with us to fully appreciate these motorhomes in person – get in touch today.