Caravan & Motorhome Habitation Service
Annual Motorhome & Caravan Habitation Service
Keep your caravan or motorhome in top working condition with our full NCC Approved Habitation Service and health check. Our workshop team follow the NCC regulations and your manufacturer recommendations for your habitation service. It takes on average around 3 hours to thoroughly check the living area of your vehicle and includes the following:
- The gas, water and electrical systems tested
- Gas certification
- Damp test
- Fire safety and security checks
- All locks inspected, tested and lubricated
- Blinds, windows, roof lights opened, checked and adjusted where necessary
- Under body and chassis mountings checked
This gives you peace of mind that your caravan or motorhome is safe to use for the next season and helps with the future resell value as full-service history is always beneficial and retains any manufacturers warranties.
Contact our team today and get your caravan or motorhome booked right now.