Black Horse Lease Purchase
Black Horse Lease Purchase is similar to a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) - you can keep your monthly payments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final payment at the end of the agreement. You do not have the option to return the motorhome to Black Horse at the end of the agreement, except under any Voluntary Termination Rights that you may have. Agree an initial deposit and how long you want the agreement to run for and the dealer will then calculate your final payment and confirm your regular monthly payment. The dealer will submit the finance application to us and subject to your application being approved, you can just drive your motorhome away.
How it works
- Choose your motorhome with your Black Horse dealer. New and used motorhomes up to 8 years old at the end of the agreement can qualify.
- Black Horse buys the motorhomes on your behalf less any deposit that you have paid to the dealer.
- The remaining balance plus interest is then paid over an agreed period of 1 - 4 years.
- Your payments are fixed costs, meaning that the APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is set before the agreement begins and will not change.
- Set your payments to suit your budget – borrow any amount from £1,500 to £250,000.
- Choose to repay over one to four years.
What you pay
- You pay a minimum 10% deposit on the motorhome.
- You pay over the chosen period.
- At the end of the agreement, you have two options Part Exchange* for a newer model
- Buy it outright with a final lump sum payment
* Subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement, new finance agreements are subject to status
What you need to know about Lease Purchase with Black Horse
- Ideal if you want the option of deferring part of the finance to the end of the agreement and you want to keep your monthly payments lower.
- Set repayment periods from one to four years, and defer part of the finance until the end of your agreement, making a final lump sum payment to own your motorhome outright or part exchange, subject to settlement of the existing finance (new finance subject to status)
- You do not own the motorhome until the final payments including interest have been made
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance
- A significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the contract so you should prepare for this if you want to own the motorhome
- You have no protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of your motorhome
- Protection under the Consumer Credit Act - Termination and Satisfactory Quality Rights
- You do not have the option to return the motorhome once all the payments have been made
Why choose Lease Purchase?
Lease Purchase is a popular way to finance a motorhome. It lets you choose the motorhome you want, and keep your payments lower by deferring a significant of the credit to the end of the agreement. You’ll have the reassurance of knowing your regular monthly payments will stay the same. At the end of the agreement you can pay the lump sum payment and own the caravan outright, or part exchange your motorhome.
Who might like this product?
- If you want the option to defer part of the finance to the end of your agreement.
- If you like to budget – you’ll know the exact payment amounts each month, because the interest rate is fixed.
How can I find out more?
Fill in the box at the bottom of this page and one of our team will contact you about our range of finance options.
* Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH. Please contact us for further details.