Bailey Advance Works Edition
The Bailey Advance Jeff Lewis - ' The Works' Edition
The new Bailey Jeff Lewis - 'The Works' edition is our new model launched to celebrate 30 years of supplying caravans and motorhomes into the leisure market and is a range of 4 of the most popular motorhome layouts. Manufactured by Bailey of Bristol the Approach Advance is a range of light weight, low profile motorhomes and are ideal for the first time buyer.
All models are built using the patented Alu-Tech bodyshell, including a GRP outer skin for extra durability, which provides the vehicle with numerous benefits of ownership including market-leading thermal insulation, allowing you to holiday all year round. This is married to a fully-specified Peugeot Boxer Euro 5 cab, powered by a 2.2 Hdi 130 bhp engine complete with a 6-speed manual gearbox, and a new ultra-low profile lightweight AL-KO AMC chassis to provide the very best in on-the-road performance.
With great looks inside and out in addition to a level of specification not normally found in a motorhome in this price bracket, the Approach Advance really does offer something genuinely different for those people thinking of owning a new motorhome for the first time and we thought this would be the ideal range to launch our special edition on.
Jeffrey Lewis started Continental 30 years ago with his wife and the company grew over the years from importing German touring caravans to gradually moving into the motorhome market. Jeff was always renowned for his customer care commitments and anyone who was fortunate to know him knew they had a friend for life and many of our customers started with their first van of Jeff many years ago.
Unfortunately Jeff passed away earlier this year and it was decided that to celebrate our 30th year of supplying vehicles it would be a fitting tribute to Jeff to do a special edition - Jeff would never settle for second best, so why should our customers. The 'Works' was launched as a special edition for our customers because we know that if Jeff was still here he'd want one of these vans and in his words he'd 'want the works' fitting to it.
What makes the Bailey Advance different?
- A low cost, light weight range of low-profile motorhomes in a choice of four popular layouts suitable for both couples and families
- A high performance Alu-Tech bodyshell with a GRP outer skin to provide greater protection against the elements
- All models are built using a well specified Peugeot Boxer Euro 5 cab powered by a 2.2 Hdi 130 bhp engine complete with a 6-speed manual gearbox
- Uniquely for this market sector all models are built using the ultra-low profile lightweight AL-KO AMC chassis for improved driving performance and increased user payloads
- All models are under 7 metres in length and are built on a 3,500kg chassis to make them suitable for anybody holding a full UK driving licence
Bailey Advance 'The Works' Upgrades
The Bailey 'The Works' incorporates all the features of the new Bailey Advance but comes with the following upgrades:
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Fiamma wind out Awning
- Cab Blinds
- Microwave Oven
- Reversing Camera
- Cycle Carrier
- TV Aerial
- Passenger Airbag
- Removable Cab Carpets
- Pioneer Entertainment System with Bluetooth, DVD, MP3,DAB+,Apple Carplay, USB Connection
- Pioneer Navgate Motorhome Navigation System
- Solar Panel
- Chrome Effect Handles to Cab Doors
- Mirror Guards
- Additional Graphics